howdie peeps :3

heyho , assalamualaikum :) sorry for the long time for not updating this blog . long time ? pfffttt -.-' it was like so busy lately , with the life of form 4 student . seriously , people would say like , hey its form 4 year , so its our honeymoon year . well HELL NO . this year , i ain't going to slightly playing around . insyaallah , this year would be my struggle year . pray for me will ya ? ;)

people do asked me , what course i'd take ? well , you know im in the science school , so of course la , i took pure science . so , after this , dont ask me this type of questions okay :) ohh yeahh , how ya guys doin ? fine ? well me ? naaahh , not bad , but not fine at all . describe it by yourself . heee :3 well the homeworks ? gosh dont mention it ! frankly speaking , our homeworks are dozens than the form 3 students . haha seriously !

okay well enough for the school thingy , its holiday ! i mean , holiday is about to an end -..-'

i had kind of short holiday in kuantan . well ateleast , i went somewhere out from my house -..-' .
not that much boring but its worth it as i spent my time fully , with my family :) ohh and my bb too . haha lol :P
isn't it pretty ?
well , im the one who took this pic with bb camera .
like seriously , bb's camera are so amzing like dslr . cehh wahh -.-' haha

and yeah , its me up here gedik-ing -.-'

thanks to my sister who captured this photo although its ugly -.-'

see me ? 24/7 with my bb . heeee .
well dont blame me ,
i rarely use my bb kan . i didnt bring this to school . gila ? kena rampas , mahu menangis -.-'
ohh my face ?
yeahh who wanna give me some slap ,
go ahead , my face deserves that -..-'
xoxo,
nikellyezany :$