new hair :3

so , as my hair was too long , i decided to give it a cut . opss sorry . ya allah teruknya . lupa nak cakap , assalamualaikum :)

okay go on . so , mummy took me to the saloon , and i was like gosh ! macam nak patah balik :'(
fyi , this was my first time i had long hair . seriously , before this , my hair was always short . haihh and i was like , so sayang nak potong rambut :(

so the pic below was before i went to saloon ,
macam hantu kak limah kan ? -..-'
hell no , aku lagi comel ;3

and this after back from saloon :)
comel kan heeeee :3
-..-'
act , i told my mum to curl my hair but my mum said no lah , as my hair is already wavy :3 heeee . you know what , on the moment when the barber cutting my hair , i was like , MY GOSH , SHE'S MESSING WITH MY HAIR , SOMEBODY KILL HER , PLEASE . -..-' . okay too dramatic . what do you aspect ? i love my long hair :'( . but i do love my new hair too :')
but somehow , i miss my long hair :'( ohh shut up elly -.-'
xoxo,
nikeelyezany :'(