i love my friends more than everything


people wont stay happy if they were alone in this mighty world . all they need are parents , family and friends . yeahh perhaps for some people boyfriend are damn important but for me , it's just simply special friend but hey , everybody deserve to speak their opinion .

so back to the mainpoint right here , i miss my friends so much . so here they are :)




my everything .
guys , if you read this , take note okay :)
for god sake , i miss us :'(
miss all our moments together . remember we used to stay back after the school's prep petang and sang together in the class and some of us were usha-ing the boys yang main futsal . remember we used to cry together , laugh together although people hate us and gave us the name of ' couplelicious '
till now , we dont know who the hell was the person wo gave us that name but thanks to you , you make us more closer that you thought :)
its okay . we've grown up and everything changed just in a blink of eye .
whatever it is or how far we are , you guys always in my precious heart <3



the girl on your right is elisa halim ,
my girlfriend ever .
she was amazingly hot and super talented .
i just love her so much and nothing could ever make us apart .
you dare to do that and you'll know how small your world will be .
and warning to the bitches outside there ,
dare to mess up with us ,
you'll be crying all day long and boo hoo to your mother
because our mouth were born to be so incredible :)



and the pic above .
the right and the left one is my superduperincredibleawesome bestfriend ever !
we were soulmate .
everything we did or we said about something
most of them was like sama -.-'
haha and she gets me more than you do .
she'll understand me and she always got my back
whenever i need her or didnt need her .
she was the best that ever been mine .
no matter how big or stupid was my mistakes
she accept just the way i am .
and i love her so much <3


this is auni .
she got a wonderful name ya knoww .
auni nayli batrisyia . sedap kan *winkwink ;)
although you might far apart from me but
seriously i love you so much kawan :)


haziqah binti roslan , the right one . adorable huh ?
yeah i know .
fot the boys who ever ruined her heart like seriously
you're a dumb ass !
you should know her well and how much she care about you la lelaki .
and she's so nice to me . she's me friend to share my problems and always got my back
iloveyou lah makcik kan :)


again , the right one was nur aqilah binti saharu . haha kidding
that damn card was like so dumb ass had a wrong spelling on her fathers name.
its saharudin not saharu -.-'
and forever always people ,
i love my dinosaur so much till the world ends :)



the one who wear the grey scarf was my fawwawifah <3
or her real name is farah arifah .
she is so damn my one and only maniac friend but still .
i love my mate :)


yeahh this is my friends .
we're so closa lately .
and yet , we're so gangstahh :*


the one who wear white scarf is shahirah aufa .
we were so close once kan aufa :)
but idk what the hell was happen to us .
we're once sleep together , sharing our secrets
but it seems change this year . its okay ,
no one to blame .
just accept the destiny of us .
although we're kinda apart ,
i were still care and love you
and always will be forever :)


so , this is my dormmates of form 3 . yeahh 4 of us .
i love them so much and please , jgn pindah dari dorm okay :)
i just love you guys so much :*
kathy beth terry . yeahh
the younger sister of katy perry . haha
and im the lady gaga kan :D
i love you lah katy perry .
everyday we sasau kan ;)


naaaaaaaaaaa :)
yeah the one who wear jubah :)
you might think she's just an ordinary girl by the way she dressed up but hey !
believe me
she is a super duper damn adorable with her own way .
she's my first friend and i love her to the core .
<3
my bby boo hoo , kamilia binti drahman .
my gossip mate .
we were like love to share the gossip or whatever .
she's also my dormmates and i just love her so much :)

these are my friends , my everything . my world . i knew them better than you do , and im begging you guys like seriously dont ever hurt them . hurt me , do whatever you want at me as long as they safe and live their life happily .
xoxo,
nikellyezany :)