holiday

well act people , my mummy asked me to update the blog and tell you guys story of being at china but too bad , damn saya malas -.-' . nak upload photo lagi . so malas . sorry :D just to make it simple , china was awesome and alhamdulillah i got a chance to feel the winter and playing the snow and yeahh ski was so awesome . alhamdulillah :)

and yeahh right now my skin was so itchy and my face was like menggelupas due to the winter . especially my skin was too sensitive . my mummy said it was like kulit kering . ye lah malaysia panas then kena winter . memang lah -.-'

but yeahh going to china and experience the winter made me realized that we have to be gratefull ALLAH didnt gave us the winter because you know the winter are so damn cold . seriously . we were born with hot weather so just be grateful , setiap apa yang terjadi ada hikmahnya :)
xoxo,
nikellyezany :)